Westminster Plastic Fabrication Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
This information is retained only for the purpose of maintaining our trading relationship and general business communications.
Any information, which you provide is not made available to any third parties, and is used by us only in line with the purpose for which you provided it.
Personally identifiable information collected/retained include some or all of the following:
- Company Name/Trading Name
- Contact Name(s)
- Address - Delivery/ Invoice address if different
- Contact telephone number/numbers
- Contact email address/addresses
- Individual employee name/names
Collection and use of technical information
No information is collected that could be used by us to identify website visitors.
- the IP address of the visitor’s web server
- the top-level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net)
- the previous website address from which the visitor reached us
- the type of web browser used by the website visitor
Please inform us should you have any concern in relation to the above.
If you have any questions please contact us by Email or Post.